e<Meta>Star, LLC, established 2001, is an internet marketing firm in Reston, VA. We seek partners who share a passion exploring and implementing the latest in digital internet marketing techniques. Digital technology and internet marketing are changing at a breathtaking speed. As such, were looking for individuals with a mindset of creativity, curiosity and thinking 'out of the box'.
Our internet marketing firm is in the process of building a team of individuals who have a blend of detail orientation, leadership abilities and persistence in problem solving. A contagious enthusiasm which sets a positive environment with strong collaboration among fellow peers. A team collaboration encouraging growth in learning new concepts and willingness of mentorship.
Additionally, e<Meta>Star, LLC seeks a commonality of digital marketing skills:
- ability to engage clients, discern branding needs, formulate digital marketing strategy
- expertise of SEO techniques, inbound marketing methodology, website audits
- strong analytical abilities for examining, interpreting and reporting all digital marketing metrics
- knowledge of search engine web master tools and analytics
A digital Affiliate Marketing Manager is analogous to managing commercials for radio, television and other forms of entertainment. Digital affiliate marketing is the strategic placement of advertising for optimizing conversion. Conversion can include but not limited to purchasing products, services, taking surveys, joining email lists or enticement for more information. The Affiliate Marketing Manager position requires:
- strong comprehension of internet user's behavior using both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- familiarity with all forms of internet advertising such as banners, pop-ups, roll-outs, surveys
- ability to analyze rate of return (ROI) on pay per click (PPC), social media paid advertising and search engine promotions
- ability to generate comprehensive reporting of ROI on advertisement expenditures, communicate affiliate marketing strategies, options to clients
- preferable experience using NAT affiliate management software